Integrated Macro Infrastructure
KIP is a national strategic project based on Presidential Decree No. 56/2018. The role of government to improve the macro infrastructure in our surroundings is very impactful. Our macro infrastructure are as follows:
Trans Java Toll Road
The Trans-Java Toll Road is a tolled expressway network that runs from Merak, northwestern end of Java to Banyuwangi, the eastern end of the island in Indonesia. The toll road connects all major cities of the island. The total length of the road is 1,167 kilometres. Show the map of the route above and highlight where KIK is.
By having this toll road, East and West Java are more and more accessible.
- 3 hours from Surabaya to Kendal by car
- 5 hours from Jakarta to Kendal by car
Our nearest exit is Kaliwungu and it is less than 10 minutes reaching our industrial park.
Ahmad Yani International Airport Semarang
It is only 21 km from KIP with plenty of flights available.
Some direct flights available:
- 1 Hour (Semarang - Jakarta)
- 1 Hour (Semarang - Surabaya)
Direct International Flight available:
- 2 hours 25 minutes (Semarang – Kuala Lumpur)
- 1 hour 28 minutes (Semarang – Singapore)
- Tanjung Emas Seaport, Semarang (only 25 Km to KIP)
- Kendal International Seaport (completed in 2022)
Completed in 2022; railroad crossings/intersections to facilitate container train access to Kendal Int Seaport by increasing speed on double tracks. It will be easier and cheaper logistic costs.
Accessible ring road to Tanjung Emas Port (completed in 2021 and tenants will then be able to bypass the road to Tanjung Emas Port).