Pemalang-Batang Tolls Get Additional Credit of Rp 2.03 Trillion
August 30, 2018
Hilda B Alexander Kompas.com - 08/29/2018 - 05:18 WIB
JAKARTA, KOMPAS.com - PT Pemalang Batang Tol Road (PBTR) as the Toll Road Business Entity (BUJT) of Pemalang-Batang segment has signed a syndicated loan agreement or additional Investment Credit (KI) facility with PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk. (BNI) worth Rp 2.03 trillion, on Monday (08/27/2018).
This Syndicated Credit is a continuation of the Phase I Syndicated Credit signed on May 24, 2017 and is worth Rp. 3.22 trillion, so that the total facilities obtained by PBTR are Rp. 5.25 trillion.
"The total credit facility is used for the investment needs of the PBTR toll road construction up to 70 percent," Armand Alex Siwu told Kompas.com, Tuesday (08/28/2018).
PBTR itself is owned by two shareholders namely PT Waskita Toll Road (WTR) by 60 percent and the remaining PT Sumber Mitra Jaya (SMJ) 40 percent. The 39.2 kilometer Pemalang-Batang toll road is part of the Trans Java toll road network and one of the national strategic projects (PSN).
The progress of the project that has been carried out by PBTR reaches 88.18 percent of the total workmanship.
In the near future PBTR will operate the Sewaka-Gandulan toll road for 6 kilometers in advance, while the operation of the entire toll road is targeted for November 2018.
Completion of this toll road will contribute to the connection of toll roads, especially from Kanci to Semarang.